At Jaxon Studio we’ve collected many amazing sounding equipment and effects to make things sounds perfect.
Here’s a glimpse of what we use.
In high end studios, Pro Tools is the industry standard recording software and hardware. While many other recording software programs are great tools for recording and can get professional results, Pro Tools packs a punch on the most important functions for recording, editing and mixing.
Jaxon Studio utilizes Pro Tools and many Plug-ins to Pro Tools to provide everything you need to get that “perfect” mix. This library of tools includes the great Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate sound library and virtual instruments. From orchestral, to guitars, to drums, to movie sound effects…it has it all.
Instrument and effect plug-ins include:
- Many Native Pro Tools Plug-Ins
- Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate
- iZotope Ozone (for effects & mastering)
- Melodyne Studio
- ToonTrack EZDrummer
- AutoTune Vocal Processing (for the effect everyone is tired of!)
In addition to virtual instruments and effect, Jaxon Studio provides the following for recording:
- AVID S3 16 Channel Control Surface
- AudioTechnica AT4033 Condensor Mic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic Mic
- EV ND/767A Dynamic Mic
- Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani Electric Guitar
- Martin D1 Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Martin Custom X Series 12-String Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez PF5ECE Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
- Yamaha DTX500K Electric Drum Kit
- Alesis QS8 Keyboard MIDI Controller
- Korg Triton Studio Keyboard / MIDI Controller
- Line 6 POD XT Live Guitar Effects
- Digitech Voalist Live 5
- Yamaha HS80M Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Monitors